Shared Hosting Provider Pci Dss – SiteGround Review from Our Experts
Siteground is among the most WordPress hosting companies. They are known for their top notch customer service and reliable hosting programs. Their WordPress optimized hosting contains. Read our SiteGround review to find out whether SiteGround is the perfect server for you. Shared Hosting Provider Pci Dss
Within this SiteGround review, we’ll put their guarantees to test. These are the places we will look into:
- Performance: Rate is Critical for the achievement of your website. |} How quickly will your website load with SiteGround?
- Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7/365 without confronting any downtime?
- Client Support: Could you rely on their Customer Care?
- Characteristics: Can they provide all the features and resources you’ll have to build your website?
- Prices: How much it would cost you? Are there some SiteGround deals that will save you money?
Bottom line: Do not need to read every detail? Let’s summarize it. We discovered SiteGround to become exceptionally trustworthy and faster. Their hosting plans are flexible, and their customer support is just one of the finest in the industry.
That’s why we’ve selected to urge SiteGround among the best WordPress hosting businesses.
Let’s dive in our SiteGround review, so that you can see just how we reached that conclusion and decide on your own.
SiteGround was set in 2004, and ever since then it has grown into one of the very well known firms.
It’s based with offices in information centers and 6 locations in three continents. The business has over 400 workers and hosts over 500,000 domains today.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Each company has its own pros and cons. Some disadvantages are sometimes a whole deal breaker to your needs, although some advantages might overshadow the disadvantages.
Before making a decision, you might choose to review these SiteGround pros and cons.
Here are some of the advantages that make SiteGround one of the top rated hosting companies.
- Super fast servers: All SiteGround servers are highly optimized for speed. They are equipped with latest hardware like SSD drives and custom software to make sure that your site is super quick.
- Top Notch Customer Support Their customer service is excellent to say the very least. They provide live chat, 24/7 telephone, and ticket based service.
- Free CDN along with SSL They offer Immediate setup of Cloudflare’s free CDN and also free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Places They have information centers in several different continents. It’s possible to pick the location you would like during signup.
As we mentioned earlier, there are a few downsides with every business. These are some disadvantages of picking SiteGround as your server.
- Restricted Storage: Their plans come with fixed storage. However, this storage is rather large, and then you will never need extra storage if you’re only starting out.
- Installation fee for monthly charging: there’s a $14.95 setup fee if you select monthly billing. But if you register for a charging period that is longer , then you’ll receive reduction and no installation fee. They provide a 30 day money-back guarantee anyhow, so it’s a good idea to choose a billing period when you register.
SiteGround Performance Shared Hosting Provider Pci Dss
You can’t compromise on functionality while cost frequently plays a role when choosing a web host.
That is the reason why we decided to run our own tests to thoroughly review the functionality of SiteGround.
SiteGround Speed Test Results Shared Hosting Provider Pci Dss
Speed is one of the most important performance metric that you need to search for. A quicker website offers good user experience plus boosts your SEO at exactly the same time.
In fact, a single delay could cause 11 page views reduction in conversions, and reduction in consumer satisfaction.
We created a WordPress powered evaluation website on SiteGround and filled it with clickable articles for motif development using images.
After that, we used our tests to run. These were
As you can see, our test website loaded in less than a moment (649 ms to be exact ) for a server in Dallas, Texas. That means that our website is 95 percent of sites that are tested.
This is amazing, so the Pingdom test is not sufficient, yet this site had no traffic.
To test SiteGround servers would respond to increased traffic, we used a tool called LoadImpact.
This tool pushes up to 100 users to see the way the server will respond to increased traffic from connections.
You can see the results in the graph below:
The blue line is that the number of virtual users on the website, and the green line is the server load time. SiteGround performed nearly always except for a spike if you can find 50 customers on the site. It immediately recovered and page loading time remained low even with users.
This test indicates that if you’re seeking a speedy websiteSiteGround could be a ideal choice for you.
Generally, sites hosted on shared hosting accounts slow down a bit during top traffic . That’s because your site is currently sharing resources. Shared Hosting Provider Pci Dss
If your site is taking too many resources, server procedure is automatically killed by most shared hosting firms. This causes downtime in your site.
We got uptime outcome and analyzed our SiteGround website for your downtime.
SiteGround Server Response Time
The content of your website has a enormous effect on page load time. By way of example, if you have high resolution images on a webpage it will boost the total page loading time.
This usually means that rate test results might not reflect how fast your server really is.
Rather than assessing page loading time we chose to examine the server response time.
To achieve this we used an instrument named Bitcatcha. It tests reaction time of the server, and ignores page articles.
Bitcatcha also gives average loading rate from other locations to you. The rate for every location is measured three occasions, and the results have been averaged.
Have a look at the outcomes at the screenshot below.
If your intended audience is found in the United States, as you can see, SiteGround is a excellent option. The server responded in part of a second in the United States.
It responded except Japan, within under a second for all places. Then it’s possible to ask your site to transfer to their information center that is Asia-Pacific if your intended audience is chiefly situated in Japan.
SiteGround Hosting Plans and Features
SiteGround provides WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated hosting plans. Then their shared hosting plans would be an ideal match for your requirements if you are just starting out. Nonetheless, your website will eventually grow, and you ought to make sure they have other plans that you can upgrade to.
Let’s check out SiteGround’s hosting their features and plans.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is most recommended for new sites and novices. |} It’s suitable for low traffic sites as you’ll share resources with different websites hosted on the server.
- WordPress hosting: This program is most WordPress optimized variant of their shared hosting plan. It includes SiteGround’s in-house WordPress optimizations to improve performance of your website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is really a versatile upgrade to shared hosting. It permits you to utilize tools of multiple servers onto a cloud structure. It is suitable for growing popular sites, sites, or companies.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers provide you with a comprehensive server for your website. |} It is more expensive but gives you far more power. The drawback is you will have to deal with the server .
- Enterprise hosting: This strategy is for big companies and high traffic sites with challenging host requirements. Get in touch and they will make a plan that is tailor-made to fit your needs.
Breakdown of SiteGround’s Shared Hosting Strategies
SiteGround’s shared hosting would be the perfect approach to start a new site . Their plans that are shared are available to match various budgets.
- Startup: This program is limited to hosting one site. It comprises 10 GB disk and is appropriate for hosting a site having traffic. You receive all critical attributes like site transfer , free setup, WordPress setup , daily backups, and much more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig plan enables you to host unlimited sites. |} It is appropriate for hosting websites having 25,000 monthly visitors and includes 20 GB disk space. You’ll get all the features of the Startup planyou’ll receive premium features such as more, 1-year complimentary wildcard SSL, and Super Cacher.
- GoGeek: GoGeek plan is suiteable for small eCommerce sites. Sites having 100,000 monthly visitors can be handled by it. Along with most of GrowBig’s features, you’ll receive access to more advanced features like Joomla and WordPress staging one-click git repo creation, and more.
SiteGround Service and Customer Service
You will observe praise for SiteGround’s customer support service anywhere. They are good at offering quick support to their customers.
Their customer support includes ticket-based service that is email , live chat, and 24/7 phone. Live chat response times and their phone are almost instantaneous. Email get first response.
For users that prefer to fix things by themselves, SiteGround offers a massive selection of knowledge base articles with screenshots, videos, tutorialsand guides.
Conclusion: Is SiteGround the Perfect Choice for You?
After reading our detailed SiteGround review, you may be thinking about if SiteGround is the right choice for your site? Shared Hosting Provider Pci Dss
If you want fast and reliable web hosting service with great customer support SiteGround is excellent for you. They have hosting plans and each plan comes with terrific collection of features.
All their shared hosting plans include simple setup of Let’s Encrypt complimentary 1-click WordPress, Cloudflare and SSL CDN service installer SSD storage, and migration.
If you’re just beginning a web site for the first time, then you’ll surely appreciate SiteGround’s customer support.
Ready to Begin with SiteGround? Click here to choose your hosting plan today.