Best Managed WordPress Hosting Of 2020 – SiteGround Review from Our Experts
Siteground is one of the most recommended WordPress. They are known for their top notch customer service and fast reliable hosting plans. Their WordPress optimized hosting company contains everything you’ll need to make and grow a thriving site. Read our comprehensive SiteGround review whether SiteGround is the ideal host for you, to discover. Best Managed WordPress Hosting Of 2020
In this comprehensive SiteGround review, we’ll place their promises to check. These are into:
- Performance: Rate is Vital for the achievement of your website. |} How quickly will your site load SiteGround?
- Reliability: Can your site be available 24/7/365 without confronting any downtime?
- Customer Service: Would you rely on their Customer Care?
- Features: Do they provide all the features and tools you will have to build your site?
- Prices: How much it would cost you? Are there some SiteGround deals that will save you money?
Bottom line: Do not need to read every detail? Let’s outline it for you. We discovered SiteGround to become markedly faster and reliable. Their hosting plans are more adaptable, and their customer service is one of the best in the business.
That is why we’ve chosen to recommend SiteGround as one of the best WordPress hosting companies.
Now let’s dive in to our comprehensive SiteGround review, so which you can observe just how we reached that conclusion and choose for yourself.
SiteGround was set up in 2004, and since then it has grown into one of the very well known hosting companies.
It’s headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria with offices in 6 locations and information centers in 3 continents. The business hosts more than 500,000 domains and has over 400 workers.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Each hosting firm has its own pros and cons. Some cons can be a entire deal breaker to your individual needs, although some benefits might overshadow the disadvantages.
Below are some of the benefits that make SiteGround one of the best rated hosting companies.
- Super fast servers: All SiteGround servers are highly optimized for speed. They’re armed with latest hardware such as custom applications and SSD pushes to make sure your website is quick.
- Top Notch Customer Support Their customer service is excellent to say the very least. They provide ticket based service, live chat, and 24/7 telephone.
- Free CDN and SSL They offer instant installation of Cloudflare’s complimentary CDN and also free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Places They have data centers in several different continents. You’re able to decide on.
As we mentioned earlier, there are a few drawbacks with each business. These are a few disadvantages of picking SiteGround as your host.
- Restricted Storage: Their plans come with fixed storage. This storage is still quite large, and then you will most likely never need more storage if you’re only beginning.
- Setup fee for monthly billing: there’s a $14.95 setup fee should you select monthly billing. But if you sign up to get a charging periodyou’ll receive bigger discount and no setup fee. They offer you a 30 day money-back guarantee anyway, so it’s a good idea to pick a billing period when you sign up.
SiteGround Performance Best Managed WordPress Hosting Of 2020
While cost often plays a role when picking a hosting company, you can’t compromise on performance.
This is precisely the reason we decided to conduct our own tests to completely review SiteGround’s functionality.
SiteGround Speed Test Results Best Managed WordPress Hosting Of 2020
Speed is one of the performance metric that is most important you need to look for. A faster website provides good user experience also boosts your search engine optimization at precisely exactly the same moment.
In fact, a single delay can cause 7 percent decrease in conversions, 11% fewer page views, and 16 percent decline in consumer satisfaction.
We made a WordPress powered evaluation website on SiteGround and filled it with clickable articles for motif development using graphics.
Following that, we utilized our tests to be conduct by Pingdom’s website speed test tool. All these were the results we got:
As you can see, our test site loaded in under a moment (649 ms to be precise) for a server in Dallas, Texas. That means our site is 95 percent of sites that are analyzed.
That is incredible, hence the Pingdom test alone is not sufficient, yet this website had almost no visitors.
We used an instrument called LoadImpact to test SiteGround servers could respond to increased traffic.
This tool gradually pushes up to see how the server will respond to increased traffic from connections.
You can see the results below:
The blue line is that the number of active virtual users on the website, along with the green line is the server load time. SiteGround performed except for a spike when you will find 50 users on the website. It recovered and page load time stayed steadily low even.
This test indicates that if you’re looking for a site SiteGround can be a choice for you.
Normally, sites hosted on shared hosting accounts slow down a little during top traffic hours. That’s because your website is sharing resources with additional sites on that server. Best Managed WordPress Hosting Of 2020
If a lot of resources are being taken by your site host procedure is automatically killed by shared hosting firms. This causes downtime on your site.
We obtained uptime outcome and tested our SiteGround site for its downtime.
SiteGround Server Response Time
The content of your website has a enormous influence on page loading time. As an instance, when you’ve got high resolution images on a page the page load time will dramatically increase.
This means that speed test results might not reflect how fast the server that is hosting really is.
Rather than assessing page loading time we chose to test the server response time also.
To achieve this we used a tool named Bitcatcha. It just tests response time of the server, and dismisses page content.
Bitcatcha gives you average loading rate from various worldwide locations. The rate for each location is measured three separate times, and then the results have been averaged.
Have a peek at the results from the screenshot below.
SiteGround is a wonderful option if your intended audience is mostly located in the United States, as you can see. The server responded in the USA in fraction of a second.
It responded within less than a second for all locations, except Japan. If your intended audience is largely situated in Japan, then it’s possible to ask your website to transfer to their information centre that is Asia-Pacific.
SiteGround Hosting Programs and Features
WordPress hosting, siteGround provides shared hosting, cloud hosting, hosting and dedicated hosting plans. If you are only starting out their shared hosting plans will be an ideal fit for your requirements. Nevertheless, your site will grow, and you want to ensure that they have other plans that it is possible to update to.
Let us check out SiteGround’s hosting plans and their attributes.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is most advised for new sites and novices. |} As you will share resources with other sites hosted on the server it is acceptable for low traffic websites.
- WordPress hosting: This program is most WordPress optimized version of their shared hosting plan. It comes with the in-house WordPress optimizations of SiteGround to improve performance of your website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is really a very versatile upgrade to shared hosting. It allows you to utilize resources of servers on a cloud structure. It is suitable for growing popular blogs websites, or companies.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers supply you with a total server for your site. |} It is more expensive but offers you a lot more power. The downside is that you will need to deal with the server yourself.
- Business hosting: This strategy is for large companies and high traffic sites with hard host requirements. Get in contact and they will make a tailor-made strategy to suit your needs.
Breakdown of SiteGround’s Shared Hosting Plans
SiteGround’s shared hosting would be the best approach to start a new website. Their programs are available in three levels to accommodate budgets.
- Startup: This strategy is restricted to hosting one site. It is appropriate for hosting a website having traffic and comprises 10 GB disk . You’ll also get all features like free setup 1-click WordPress setup, site transfer backups, and much more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig plan enables you to host unlimited websites. |} It is suitable for hosting websites having traffic and comes with 20 GB disk space. You’ll get all the characteristics of this Startup plan, and you’ll get premium features such as 1-year complimentary wildcard SSL Super Cacher, and more.
- GoGeek: GoGeek strategy is suiteable for small eCommerce websites. Websites having traffic can be handled by it. Along with each of GrowBig’s features, you’ll receive access to more advanced features like WordPress and Joomla staging git repo creation, and much more.
SiteGround Support and Client Support
You will observe compliments for SiteGround’s customer support service anyplace. They are good at offering fast support to their customers.
Their customer care includes ticket-based service that is email , live chat, and 24/7 telephone. Live chat reaction times and their telephone are almost instant. Email’s get first response.
For users that prefer to correct things SiteGround provides a huge selection of knowledge base content.
Conclusion: Why Is SiteGround the Proper Choice for You?
After reading our SiteGround review, you might be thinking about if SiteGround is the ideal option for your site? Best Managed WordPress Hosting Of 2020
If you want reliable and fast hosting service with great customer support SiteGround is great for you. They’ve hosting plans and every plan comes with set of features.
All their shared hosting plans include absolutely completely free migration setup of Let’s Encrypt complimentary 1-click WordPress, Cloudflare and SSL CDN service installer, and SSD storage.
If you are just starting a web site for the first time, then you will definitely enjoy SiteGround’s customer support.
Ready to Begin with SiteGround? Click here to select your hosting program today.