Sites Hosting Joomla – SiteGround Review from Our Experts
Siteground is among the recommended WordPress hosting companies. They’re known for fast reliable hosting plans and their top notch customer support. Their WordPress optimized hosting contains everything you’ll need to create and grow a successful site. Read our full SiteGround review if SiteGround is the server for you to discover. Sites Hosting Joomla
In this SiteGround review, we will put their claims. These are the places we will look into:
- Performance: Rate is Vital for the achievement of your Site. |} How quickly will your website load with SiteGround?
- Reliability: Will your website be accessible 24/7/365 without facing any downtime?
- Client Service: Could you rely on their customer support?
- Features: Can they offer all the features and resources you’ll need to build your website?
- Pricing: Just how much it would cost you? Are there any SiteGround deals that can save you money?
Bottom line: Don’t need to read all the details? Let us summarize it to you. We found SiteGround to become dependable and noticeably faster. Their hosting plans are flexible, and their customer support is just one of the best in the industry.
That’s why we’ve chosen to urge SiteGround as one of the best WordPress hosting businesses.
Let’s dive into our detailed SiteGround review, so you can observe just how we reached that conclusion and decide on your own.
SiteGround was set in 2004, and ever since that time it has become one of the most well known hosting companies.
It’s based in Sofia, Bulgaria with offices in data centers and 6 locations in 3 continents. The company hosts over 500,000 domains and has over 400 employees These days.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Each company that is hosting has its pros and cons. The downsides can be overshadowed by some advantages, but some cons are sometimes a deal breaker to your unique needs.
Prior to making a determination, you might want to review these SiteGround pros and cons.
Below are a few of the benefits that make SiteGround one of the best rated hosting companies on the planet.
- Super fast servers: Each of SiteGround servers are highly optimized for speed. They’re equipped like custom applications and SSD pushes to be certain that your site is fast.
- Top Notch Customer Service Their customer support is excellent to say the least. They provide 24/7 phone, live chat, and ticket based support.
- Free CDN and SSL They Provide Immediate installment of Cloudflare’s free CDN and free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Places They have data centers in several continents. You can pick.
As we mentioned earlier, there are a few downsides with every firm. These are some disadvantages of choosing SiteGround as your server.
- Restricted Storage: Their programs come with fixed storage. This storage is rather big, and then you will never require storage, if you’re only starting out.
- Setup fee for monthly charging: There is a $14.95 setup fee if you select monthly billing. But should you register for a charging period that is longer you’ll receive discount and no setup fee. They offer a 30 day money-back guarantee therefore it’s a great idea to select a billing period if you sign up.
SiteGround Performance Sites Hosting Joomla
You can’t compromise on functionality, while cost frequently plays a significant role when choosing a web host.
That is why we decided to conduct our own tests to thoroughly review the performance of SiteGround.
SiteGround Speed Evaluation Results Sites Hosting Joomla
Speed is among the performance metric that is most significant that you should search for. A faster website provides good user experience also boosts your SEO in precisely exactly the exact identical time.
In reality, a second delay can cause 11 page views, decrease in conversions, and drop in consumer satisfaction.
We created a WordPress powered test website on SiteGround and filled it with clickable articles for theme development using graphics.
Following that, we used our tests to be conduct by Pingdom’s website speed test tool. All these were
As you can see, our evaluation website loaded in under a moment (649 ms to be exact ) for a host in Dallas, Texas. That means that our website is quicker than 95% of sites.
That is incredible, yet this website had no visitors hence that the Pingdom test alone is not sufficient.
To test how SiteGround servers would react to increased traffic, we used an instrument called LoadImpact.
This instrument pushes up to 100 users to observe the way the host would respond to increased traffic from multiple connections.
You can see the results below:
The blue line is that the number of active digital users on the website, along with the line is that the host load time. SiteGround performed except for a spike when you will find 50 customers on the website. It immediately recovered and page loading time stayed low even.
This test demonstrates that if you are trying to find a website SiteGround can be a choice for you.
Normally, websites hosted on shared hosting accounts slow down a bit during top traffic . That is because your website is sharing resources. Sites Hosting Joomla
If your site is taking too many resources, host procedure is automatically killed by most hosting firms. This causes downtime in your website.
We obtained uptime result and tested our SiteGround site for the downtime.
SiteGround Server Response Time
Your site’s content has a massive impact on page load time. By way of instance, when you have high resolution pictures on a page the overall page load time will increase.
This means that rate test results may not reflect how fast the server is.
Instead of analyzing page load time we decided to test the server response time too.
To achieve this we used a tool called Bitcatcha. It ignores page material, and tests reaction time of this host.
Bitcatcha provides loading speed from various international locations to you. The speed for each location is measured three occasions, and the results are averaged.
Take a peek at the outcomes in the screenshot below.
If your target audience is found in the United States, as you can see, SiteGround is a great choice. The waiter responded in fraction of a second.
It responded within less than a moment for all places, except Japan. Then it is possible to ask your site to transfer to their Asia-Pacific information centre if your target audience is mostly located in Japan.
SiteGround Hosting Programs and Features
SiteGround offers WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting plans, and cloud hosting. If you are only starting out, then their shared hosting plans would be an ideal match for your requirements. However, your site will grow, and you also need to ensure that they have programs that it is possible to upgrade to.
Let’s check out SiteGround’s hosting programs and their features.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is most suggested for new websites and beginners. |} It is acceptable for low traffic websites as you will share resources with different sites hosted on the server.
- WordPress hosting company: This plan is most WordPress optimized version of their shared hosting program. It includes the in-house WordPress optimizations of SiteGround to increase performance of your website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is really a versatile upgrade to shared hosting. It allows you to utilize resources of multiple servers onto a cloud architecture. It is suitable for growing businesses, sites that are popular, or websites.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers give you a comprehensive host for your website. |} It’s more expensive but gives you a lot more power. The downside is you will need to manage the server .
- Business hosting: This strategy is for big businesses and higher traffic sites with challenging host requirements. Get in touch and they’ll produce a strategy to suit your needs.
Evaluation of SiteGround’s Shared Hosting Strategies
SiteGround’s shared hosting would be the best way to begin a new website. Their programs are available to accommodate budgets that are various.
- Startup: This program is limited to hosting one website. It includes 10 GB disk and is appropriate for hosting a site having visitors. You receive all features like free installation, WordPress install, site transport , daily backups, and more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig plan enables you to host unlimited websites. |} It comes with 20 GB disk and is suitable for hosting websites having 25,000 monthly traffic. You’ll receive all the Startup plan’s characteristics , and you’ll receive premium features like Super Cacher, 1-year complimentary wildcard SSL, and more.
- GoGeek: GoGeek plan is suiteable for little eCommerce websites. It may manage websites having traffic. Along with most of GrowBig’s features, you’ll receive access to advanced features like WordPress and Joomla staging, git repo creation, and much more.
SiteGround Support and Customer Support
You will understand praise for the customer service service of SiteGround . They are good at offering quick service to their customers.
Their customer support includes live chat, 24/7 phone, and ticket-based email support. Their telephone and live chat response times are almost instant. Email get initial reaction within under 10 minutes.
For users who prefer to resolve things SiteGround offers a large collection of knowledge base content.
Conclusion: Is SiteGround the Perfect Choice for You?
After reading our SiteGround review, you may be asking yourself whether SiteGround is the best option for your site? Sites Hosting Joomla
If you want reliable and fast web hosting service with great customer care SiteGround is excellent for you. They have hosting plans and every plan comes with set of features.
Their shared hosting plans include simple installation of Let’s Encrypt free 1-click WordPress, Cloudflare and SSL CDN service Player SSD storage, and also migration.
If you’re only beginning a site for the first time, then you will definitely enjoy SiteGround’s customer support.
Ready to Start with SiteGround? Click here to select your hosting plan now .