Shared Hosting Provider Pci – SiteGround Review from Our Experts
Siteground is one of the advocated WordPress hosting companies. They are known for their top notch customer service and reliable hosting programs. Their WordPress optimized hosting company includes all you will have to make and grow a thriving blog. Read our SiteGround review whether SiteGround is the server for you to find out. Shared Hosting Provider Pci
Within this comprehensive SiteGround review, we will put their guarantees to check. These are the areas we will look into:
- Performance: Speed is Critical for the achievement of your Site. |} How fast will your site load SiteGround?
- Reliability: Can your site be accessible 24/7/365 without facing any downtime?
- Client Support: Would you rely on their Customer Care?
- Features: Can they offer all the features and tools you will have to build your site?
- Prices: How much it might cost you? Are there any SiteGround deals that will save you money?
Bottom line: Do not want to read all the details? Let’s summarize it. We found SiteGround to become markedly faster and extremely trustworthy. Their hosting plans are more flexible, and their customer support is just one of the finest in the industry.
That’s why we’ve selected to recommend SiteGround among the best WordPress hosting businesses.
Let’s dive in our comprehensive SiteGround review, so which you can observe how that conclusion was reached by us and choose on your own.
SiteGround was set in 2004, and ever since then it has grown into one of the most well known businesses.
It’s headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria with offices in data centers and 6 locations in three continents. The company has over 400 employees and hosts more than 500,000 domains These days.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Each company that is hosting has its pros and cons. A few cons can be a whole deal breaker to your needs, although some benefits can overshadow the disadvantages.
Before making a decision, you might choose to review these SiteGround pros and cons.
Here are some of the benefits that make SiteGround one of the best rated hosting companies on the planet.
- Super quick servers: Each of SiteGround servers are optimized for speed. They are equipped with hardware like SSD pushes and custom software to make sure your site is quick.
- Top Notch Client Support Their customer support is amazing to say the least. They provide 24/7 telephone, live chat, and ticket.
- Free CDN along with SSL They offer Immediate setup of Cloudflare’s free CDN and free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Locations They have data centers in several continents. It is possible to select the location you prefer during signup.
There are a number of drawbacks with every hosting company as we mentioned previously. These are some disadvantages of picking SiteGround as your host.
- Limited Storage: Their programs include fixed storage. However, this storage is rather large, and if you are just starting out you will never require storage.
- Setup fee for monthly charging: There is a $14.95 setup fee should you choose monthly billing. But if you sign up for a longer billing periodyou’ll receive bigger reduction and no installation fee. They provide a 30 day money-back guarantee anyway, so it is a great idea to decide on a billing period that is longer if you sign up.
SiteGround Performance Shared Hosting Provider Pci
You can not compromise on functionality, while price often plays a role when choosing a web host.
That is precisely why we chose to run our own tests to thoroughly review SiteGround’s performance.
SiteGround Speed Evaluation Results Shared Hosting Provider Pci
Speed is one of the performance metric that is most significant that you need to search for. A faster website offers great user experience and boosts your SEO in exactly the same time.
A single second delay could cause 16% reduction in consumer satisfaction, 11% fewer page views, and 7% decrease in conversions.
We created a WordPress powered evaluation website on SiteGround and stuffed it with clickable articles for theme development with graphics.
After that, we utilized our tests to be conduct by Pingdom’s site speed test tool. All these were
Since you can see, our test website loaded in under a second (649 ms to be exact ) for a server in Dallas, Texas. That means our website is faster than 95 percent of analyzed sites.
This website had almost no visitors so the Pingdom test alone isn’t sufficient, although this is amazing.
We used an instrument called LoadImpact to test SiteGround servers could react to increased visitors.
This instrument pushes up to observe how the host will respond to increased traffic from connections.
You can see the results in the graph below:
The blue line is the number of virtual users on the website, and the line is the host load time. SiteGround performed except for a spike when there were 50 customers on the website. It immediately recovered and page load time remained steadily low even with users.
This test indicates that if you’re currently looking for a site that is really quick SiteGround can be a perfect selection for you.
Usually, sites hosted on shared hosting account slow down a bit during top traffic hours. That is because your website is currently sharing resources. Shared Hosting Provider Pci
Most shared hosting companies automatically kill host process if your site is taking a lot of resources. This causes downtime on your site.
We tested our SiteGround site for the downtime and got 100% uptime result.
SiteGround Server Response Time
Your site’s content has a enormous impact on page loading time. For example, if you’ve got high resolution images on a webpage, then the overall page loading time will increase.
This means that speed test results might not reflect how fast the server is.
Rather than assessing page load time we decided to examine the server response time as well.
To do this we used an instrument named Bitcatcha. Page material is ignored by it, and only tests reaction time of this server.
You are also given loading rate from international locations by bitcatcha. The speed for each location is quantified three times that were distinct, and then the results have been averaged.
Take a look at the outcomes at the screenshot below.
SiteGround is a fantastic choice if your intended audience is mostly found in the United States Since you can see. The host responded at the USA in part of a second.
It responded except Japan, within under a second for all areas. Then you can ask your site to transfer to their own information center that is Asia-Pacific if your intended audience is mostly situated in Japan.
SiteGround Hosting Programs and Features
WordPress hosting, siteGround provides shared hosting, dedicated hosting plans, and cloud hosting. If you’re just starting out their shared hosting plans would be an ideal match for your requirements. Nonetheless, your website will grow, and you wish to make sure that they have other programs which you can upgrade to.
Let us check out SiteGround’s hosting programs and their features.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is advised for new websites and novices. |} It’s acceptable for low traffic sites as you will share resources with different sites.
- WordPress hosting: This program is WordPress optimized variant of their shared hosting program. It includes the in-house WordPress optimizations of SiteGround to improve performance of your website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is really a versatile upgrade to shared hosting. It permits you to use tools of servers. It’s acceptable for growing popular blogs websites, or businesses.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers give you a comprehensive host for your site. |} It’s more expensive but offers you far more power. The downside is you will have to handle the server .
- Enterprise hosting: This plan is for big businesses and higher traffic sites with challenging host requirements. Get in touch and they’ll make a strategy that is tailor-made to suit your requirements.
Breakdown of SiteGround’s Shared Hosting Plans
SiteGround’s shared hosting would be the best way to begin a new site . Their shared programs are available in three levels to accommodate budgets.
- Startup: This strategy is restricted to hosting one website. It is acceptable for hosting a website having 10,000 monthly visitors and includes 10 GB disk . You receive all attributes like site transfer , free installation, WordPress install , daily backups, and much more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig plan enables you to host unlimited websites. |} It comes with 20 GB disk space and is appropriate for hosting websites having 25,000 monthly visitors. You will get all the Startup plan’s features you’ll get premium features such as 1-year complimentary SSL Super Cacher, and more.
- GoGeek: GoGeek strategy is suiteable for small eCommerce sites. It may handle websites having traffic. Besides most of GrowBig’s attributes, you’ll get access to features like Joomla and WordPress staging git Store creation, and much more.
SiteGround Service and Customer Support
You will see high compliments for SiteGround’s customer support service . They are good at offering fast support to their clients.
Their customer support includes email support , live chat, and 24/7 phone. Chat response times and their telephone are almost instantaneous. Email get initial reaction within less than 10 minutes.
For users who prefer to correct things by themselves, SiteGround offers a group of knowledge base articles.
Conclusion: Why Is SiteGround the Proper Choice for You?
After reading our comprehensive SiteGround review, you may be thinking about if SiteGround is the ideal option for your website? Shared Hosting Provider Pci
If you want reliable and fast web hosting service with terrific customer support, subsequently SiteGround is perfect for you. They’ve hosting plans and every plan comes with collection of features.
Their shared hosting plans include easy setup of Let’s Encrypt free 1-click WordPress, Cloudflare and SSL CDN support installer SSD storage, and migration.
If you’re only starting a website for the very first time, then you’ll definitely appreciate SiteGround’s customer support.
Ready to Begin using SiteGround? Click here to select your hosting plan today.