Best Blog Hosting For Artist – SiteGround Review from Our Experts
Siteground is one of the most advocated WordPress. They’re famous for reliable hosting programs and their top notch customer support. Their WordPress optimized hosting contains. Read our full SiteGround review if SiteGround is the host for you, to find out. Best Blog Hosting For Artist
Within this SiteGround review, we will place their claims to test. These are the areas We’ll look into:
- Performance: Speed is Critical for the success of your website. |} How fast will your site load SiteGround?
- Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7/365 without facing any downtime?
- Customer Service: Can you rely on their customer support?
- Characteristics: Do they provide all the features and resources you will have to construct your site?
- Prices: How much it might cost you? Are there any SiteGround deals that will save you money?
Bottom line: Don’t wish to read all the details? Let’s outline it. We found SiteGround to become trustworthy and faster. Their hosting plans are more flexible, and their customer service is one of the finest in the business.
That’s why we’ve selected to advocate SiteGround as one of the finest WordPress hosting companies.
Now let’s dive into our SiteGround review, so which you can see how we reached that decision and choose for yourself.
SiteGround was set in 2004, and since that time it has grown into one of the very well known hosting companies.
It is based in Sofia, Bulgaria with offices in data centers along with 6 locations in 3 continents. The company has over 400 employees and hosts over 500,000 domains, today.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Each company has its pros and cons. Some benefits might overshadow the disadvantages, but some disadvantages can be a entire deal breaker for your individual needs.
Here are a few of the advantages which make SiteGround one of the best rated hosting companies.
- Super fast servers: All of SiteGround servers are highly optimized for speed. They are armed like SSD pushes and custom applications to make sure that your site is fast.
- Top Notch Customer Service Their customer support is amazing to say the least. They provide 24/7 telephone, live chat, and ticket.
- Free CDN and SSL They Provide instant installation of Cloudflare’s free CDN and also free SSL certification from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Places They have information centers in three continents. It’s possible to pick the location you prefer during signup.
As we mentioned earlier, there are some drawbacks with every hosting company. These are some disadvantages of picking SiteGround as your host.
- Limited Storage: Their plans come with fixed storage. This storage is still large, and then you will never need storage if you are only beginning.
- Installation fee for monthly billing: There is a $14.95 setup fee if you choose monthly billing. But should you register for a longer charging period, then you’ll receive bigger reduction and no installation fee. They give a 30 day money back guarantee anyway, therefore it’s a great idea when you sign up to select a longer billing period.
SiteGround Performance Best Blog Hosting For Artist
You can’t compromise on performance when picking a web host, while cost often plays a role.
That is the reason we chose to run our own tests to review the functionality of SiteGround.
SiteGround Speed Evaluation Results Best Blog Hosting For Artist
Speed is one of the most significant performance metric you should look for. A quicker website provides good user experience and boosts your search engine optimization in exactly the same time.
In actuality, a second delay can cause 7 percent decrease in conversions, 11 page views, and reduction in consumer satisfaction.
We made a WordPress powered evaluation site on SiteGround and filled it with dummy content for motif development using graphics.
Following that, we utilized our tests to be run by the website speed test instrument of Pingdom. All these were
Since you can see, our test site loaded in under a moment (649 ms to be precise) for a host in Dallas, Texas. That means our website is 95 percent of analyzed sites.
This is amazing, hence that the Pingdom test is not sufficient, but this site had almost no visitors.
We used an instrument named LoadImpact, to examine how SiteGround servers would react to increased traffic.
This tool slowly pushes up to see how the server would respond to increased traffic from connections.
You can see the results below:
The blue line is that the number of digital users on the site, and the line is that the server load time. SiteGround performed except for a spike if there were 50 customers on the website. It quickly recovered and page load time remained low even with more users.
This evaluation shows that if you’re interested in a site , then SiteGround could be a ideal selection for you.
Typically, websites hosted on shared hosting accounts slow down a little during top traffic hours. That’s because your site is currently sharing resources with other websites on this server. Best Blog Hosting For Artist
Shared hosting firms automatically kill host procedure if your website is taking too many resources. This causes downtime on your site.
We obtained 100% uptime result and analyzed our SiteGround site.
SiteGround Server Response Time
The content of your website has a massive impact on page load time. By way of instance, if you have high resolution pictures on a page the page loading time will increase.
This means that speed test results might not reflect how fast the server is.
Instead of analyzing page loading time we chose to test the actual server response time.
To do this we used a tool called Bitcatcha. Page content is ignored by it, and only tests response time of the host.
Bitcatcha also provides you loading rate from worldwide locations. The rate for each location is quantified three times that were individual, and then the results are averaged.
Take a peek at the results at the screenshot below.
SiteGround is a great option if your intended audience is largely located in america Because you can see. The host responded in the USA in part of a second.
It responded within less than a moment for all locations. If your target audience is situated in Japan, then it is possible to ask SiteGround to move your site to their Asia-Pacific data centre.
SiteGround Hosting Programs and Features
SiteGround provides WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting plans, and cloud hosting. Then their shared hosting plans could be an ideal fit for your needs if you’re just beginning. However, your website will grow, and you also would like to make sure that they have other programs that you can upgrade to.
Let’s check out SiteGround’s hosting programs and their attributes.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is most recommended for new sites and novices. |} It’s suitable for low traffic sites as you’ll be sharing resources with other sites.
- WordPress hosting company: This plan is WordPress optimized version of their shared hosting program. It includes SiteGround WordPress optimizations to improve performance of your website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is a versatile upgrade to shared hosting. It permits you to use tools of servers. It is acceptable for growing popular sites, sites, or businesses.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers provide you with a comprehensive server for your site. |} It is more expensive but offers you far more power. The drawback is you will need to deal with the server yourself.
- Enterprise hosting: This plan is for large companies and higher traffic websites with challenging host requirements. Get in contact with SiteGround team and they’ll produce a strategy that is tailor-made to suit your needs.
Breakdown of SiteGround’s Shared Hosting Strategies
SiteGround’s shared hosting would be the perfect way to begin a new site . Their shared programs are available to accommodate budgets.
- Startup: This strategy is limited to hosting one website. It is suitable for hosting a website having 10,000 monthly traffic and includes 10 GB disk . You get all essential features like WordPress setup installation, website transport , daily backups, and much more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig program lets you host unlimited sites. |} It includes 20 GB disk and is acceptable for hosting websites having traffic. You will get all the characteristics of the Startup program , and you’ll get premium features like 1-year complimentary SSL, Super Cacher, and more.
- GoGeek: GoGeek plan is suiteable for small eCommerce sites. It can handle sites having 100,000 monthly traffic. You’ll get access to features like WordPress and Joomla staging one-click git Store creation, and more.
SiteGround Support and Client Service
You will notice high compliments for SiteGround’s customer service service anyplace. They are good at providing useful, and knowledgeable service to their customers.
Their customer care includes live chat, 24/7 telephone, and support. Their phone and live response times are almost instant. Email get reaction within less than 10 minutes.
For users who prefer to correct things SiteGround offers a selection of knowledge base content with screenshots, videos, tutorials, and guides.
Conclusion: Why Is SiteGround the Ideal Choice for You?
After reading our comprehensive SiteGround review, you might be asking yourself whether SiteGround is the ideal selection for your site? Best Blog Hosting For Artist
If you want fast and reliable web hosting service with excellent customer care SiteGround is fantastic for you. They have hosting plans for every budget and every plan comes with collection of features.
Of their shared hosting plans include simple installation of Let’s Encrypt complimentary 1-click WordPress, Cloudflare and SSL CDN service Player, SSD storage, and also migration.
If you are just beginning a website for the very first time, then you’ll surely enjoy SiteGround’s customer support.
Ready to Start using SiteGround? Click here to choose your hosting program today.